Feb 9, 2015

Last Minute Gifts: Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Picture of Last Minute Gifts: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
A surprisingly simple dish that produces outstanding results and is guaranteed to impress that special someone.

Everything you need to know is right here:
Materials
Techniques
Presentation
Taking all the credit ( Because saying "I did it all by myself..." versus "I got this from Instructables..." is like sleeping in the bed tonight instead on the sofa)
Picture of The long and short of it all...
Here's a scary scenario:
So you are standing there, wondering what to get your better half for Valentine's Day when it is late night February 13. You ask yourself "What can I conjure up in just a few hours with only (checking the wallet) 20 dollars?" She's going to kill you.

A quick peruse through the Instructables website returned no sign of chocolate covered strawberries so I figured it was long overdue. Now I know that this dish has been covered everywhere on the web and I admit that many years ago this was where I learned myself, but over the years I have developed a few tricks to make the whole process so much easier.

This is a dish that absolutely everyone can do. Many of the required items you should already have on hand if you own a kitchen, and those items that you do not have are most likely to be the perishables. Before I begin I should also note that this dish is applicable to most any other holiday, but they taste so good that your significant other will beg you to make more sooner than you think!
post from sitemap